Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully. Violation of these codes, or suspected violations, may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of services or membership. Kaya reserves to right to revoke a membership permanently, at any time and for any reason.
Code of Conduct
· No Minors. You must be 18 years or older to use the Kaya site or any of its products, and provide valid Canadian ID as proof of age. We do not provide to minors under any circumstances.
· No Reselling or Sharing. We provide medical-grade cannabis for personal use only. Any resale or sharing of our medicine is strictly forbidden, as is sharing of Kaya membership details or logins for any reason. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
· Be Responsible. Please use your medicine in a responsible and respectful manner. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, any vehicle or other mode of self-directed transport nor operate any equipment that is potentially harmful personally or to third parties, if you have consumed cannabis in any form.
· Keep Us Informed. Please let us know if you have any issues with the quality of our products as well as changes to your health and requirements. We strive to provide high quality and correct medicine for each patient.
· Impairment: Cannabis may potentially cause a temporary decrease in coordination and cognitive abilities, as well as short-term memory loss while medicated. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, any vehicle or other mode of self-directed transport nor operate any equipment that is potentially harmful personally or to third parties, if you are impaired by cannabis products. Do not consume cannabis before swimming or driving.
· Alcohol: Cannabis mixed with alcohol may cause vomiting and nausea. We recommend limiting or refraining from alcohol when using cannabis products.
· Do not mix cannabis with the use of prescription or over-the-counter medications.
· Irritation: Heavy smoking with no harm reduction techniques may lead to respiratory irritation
· Withdrawal: There are no significant withdrawal effects when cannabis use is ceased or decreased. However, minor restlessness, nausea, and fatigue may be experienced. Symptom relief will also decrease or cease as tolerance builds.
· Blood Pressure: Initial increase in heart rate and/or blood pressure may be problematic for those with heart conditions or severe anxiety. Those receiving digitalis or other cardiac medications should use cannabis under medical supervision.
· We recommend consulting with your physician and regular updates with your physician prior to the use of cannabis products.